Sculptra 5ml for anti wrinkle
Sculptra 5ml for anti wrinkle
Sculptra injections are a natural way to restore lost facial collagen. It contains poly-L-lactic acid, or PLLA, a substance that belongs to the alpha-hydroxy acid group. Poly-L-lactic acid is a synthetic polymer, and has been used for years in absorbable surgical sutures or stitches.
Sculptra functions as a facial filler either for cosmetic reasons or for medical purposes to restore and correct the signs of facial loss in patients including those diagnosed with HIV. Poly-L-lactic acid is a biocompatible and biodegradable polymer. You can buy Sculptra in the form of Sculptra 367.5mg strength vials, which must be reconstituted before use by adding 5ml of sterile water for the injection, forming a sterile non-pyrogenic suspension.
How Sculptra Works:
The micro-particles of Poly-L-lactic acid in Sculptra is mixed with sterile water and then injected. It is then deposited under the skin, after which Sculptra breaks down and stimulates collagen production. The drug works by raising the volume of the depressed areas in the face gradually over a period of time. After 2 or 3 treatments that are separated by intervals of 4 or 6 weeks, patients will notice a natural and youthful difference in there skin. The effects of Sculptra can last for as long as 2 years.
Safety & Precautionary Information:
There are a few precautions that need to be kept in mind when you buy Sculptra. These are:
* There is a risk of inflammatory reactions on the injected site if a patient undergoes any treatment that requires active dermal response after administering Sculptra. Examples of such treatment would include laser treatment and chemical peeling.
* The safety and efficacy of Sculptra has not been evaluated if it is given in large amounts in various frequencies in sites where signs of lipoatrophy are not present, or in sites where other dermal fillers were injected.
* The safety and efficacy of Scuptra has not been evaluated for use in the lips. Do not inject Sculptra into the red area, i.e. the vermillion of the lip.
* Sculptra is to be injected into the subcutaneous layer or the deep dermis. If it is injected superficially, it may result in side effects like papules and nodules.
* Papules and nodules may be formed if the Sculptra is injected in the peri-orbital area.
* Sculptra should not be mixed with other dermal fillers and injected into the face.
* Sculptra should only be administered by a medically trained professional to correct lipoatrophy in HIV patients after the professional is fully familiar with the patient’s history, the product, and the entire package insert.
Sculptra contains Poly-L-lactic acid micro-particles, carboxymethylcellulose, sterile water for the injection, and nonpyrogenic mannitol.
The best ratio and operation method of Sculptra Beauty Needle:
Use sterile water or 5% dextrose injection (personally recommend to use 5% dextrose injection and dissolve 1 to 2 hours in advance)
1: Filling more serious facial depression and privacy is 1:4.5mL (1 bottle of powder with 4mL sterile water or glucose injection plus 0.5mL lidocaine);
2: The filling surface is not so severely dented, 1:5.5mL (1 bottle of powder with 5mL sterile water or glucose injection plus 0.5mL lidocaine);
3: Fill the entire face for anti-aging, 1:6mL (1 bottle of powder with 5mL sterile water or glucose injection plus 1mL lidocaine).
4: The breast enhancement ratio is 1 to 8 to 9mL.
--- It depends on the sensitivity of the guests to anesthetics. The amount of anesthetics should be increased or decreased according to the pain of the guests. The total ratio remains the same. If there is more lidocaine, there is a possibility of edema. If the guests are not too painful, try not to equip with lidocaine. After doing this, let the guests massage by themselves for at least 5 days, 5 times a day, 5 minutes each time, the recovery will be more even and natural.
- ••••••Note 1: When operating the apple muscle, tear groove, and around the eyes, generally use 1 bottle of powder with 5mL glucose injection and 0.5mL anesthetic for the ratio. The injection level should not be too shallow, and the tears should be injected. When ditching, there must be a feeling of leaving the lying silkworms. Do not inject too much. Generally, it is enough to operate these parts only once, and then massage them smoothly. If you need to replenish the injection after two or three months, only use hyaluronic acid, and try not to replenish the child's face, so as not to deal with it when it becomes too long in the later period.
- ••••••Note 2: Feng temple, Feng forehead, Feng cheek and other parts, generally 1 bottle of powder with 4mL glucose injection plus 0.5mL lidocaine, it is best to do the two as a whole, so that it looks more Perfect, the injection level is controlled in the fascia layer, which is more natural and the effect is better. If you need to replenish the needle after 2 to 3 months, the ratio can be lighter than the concentration of the first time. Generally, these parts only need to be operated twice. Try not to operate the third time, and pay attention to the injection site. It is necessary to overdo it naturally and without injection, and massage it smoothly after doing it.
- ••••••Note 3: There is usually a little edema after injection, so the ideal height of the injection is better than normal skin, and it will be more natural after the swelling is reduced. Due to individual reasons, some customers will have more severe edema after injection. It is recommended to apply ice for the first two days and apply heat for the next few days. It is best to add some salt in hot water when applying heat. After the injection, take anti-inflammatory drugs orally for 3 to 4 days; do 4 to 5 hot compress massages a day, and there are raised areas for customers to massage more by themselves.
How to use
How to use
Shipping will be through by randomly by DHL ,Fedex ,Ups .
International: $35-60.00 ( 2-10 working days),finally will be according to the package size ,weight and countries. *This does not include any delays from customs*