SCULPTRA5D PLLA is a long-acting absorbable facial filler product. The main ingredient is polylactic acid, which is a biodegradable polymer material approved by FDA and EU for use in the human body. The degradation product is L-lactic acid that naturally occurs in the human body. , and finally metabolized into carbon dioxide and water and excreted from the body. It has been used in the human body for more than 40 years, and its safety has been fully verified.A small amount of multi-point mesh treatment is applied to the deep layers of the wrinkled or sunken skin, PLLA microspheres fill the vacancies of the skin sunken, moisture and mannitol are quickly absorbed, and sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is phagocytosed and absorbed by phagocytes. Accompanied by the degradation of PLLA microspheres, lactic acid is produced, which stimulates skin fibroblasts to proliferate and secrete new collagen, restores skin elasticity and improves skin wrinkles.
Product Name: SCULPTRA5D
- Product Specifications: A box of two, as follows (L-polylactic acid powder 360mg/piece, activation solution 5ml/piece)
- Main ingredient: Polylactic acid is a biodegradable polymer material approved by FDA and EU for use in the human body
- List of accessories: L-polylactic acid powder 360mg/piece + activating liquid 5ml/piece + 1 instruction manual
- Applicable parts: all over the body
- Storage method: Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight
Its main components are Poly ( L-lactic acid ) and micro-spheres polycaprolactone (PCL).
PLLA : Poly-L-Lactic Acid
Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) is a degradable material with good bioabsorption and tissue compatibility. After being degraded in the body, it is finally decomposed into water and carbon dioxide and excreted from the body, so it has no side effects on the human body. It has been used in medicine for more than 30 years, and is a safe injection product approved by the US FDA, without rejection, no skin test is required before injection, and it is safe to use!
Polycaprolactone (PCL), micro-sphere polycaprolactone PCL (polycaprolactone) will continue to stimulate the growth of collagen, and the new collagen will form a durable and natural and safe tissue scaffold, which can last for as long as at least 2 years.
Because of the size of the PCL microspheres (3-7 microns), the surface characteristics (completely smooth spherical shape), and the PCL microspheres encapsulate the PLLA microspheres, so that they will not be phagocytosed by macrophages in the human body, but the macrophages will The surface of PCL microspheres forms a coating and forms a single-layer high-quality collagen scaffold, which can form more effective support and elasticity on the face, and has a more immediate, lasting and more sustained treatment effect.
And PCL will be gradually absorbed and decomposed by the human body after injection, and it is also biocompatible, and can be injected without allergy testing (it does not mean that the human body will not have allergic conditions)
Wrinkle removal: forehead lines, Forhead wrinkes, crow's feet, neck lines, mouth lines, nasolabial lines, mouth lines, skin wrinkles.
Filling: Filling tear troughs, temples, cheeks, nasolabial folds, apple muscles, breasts, buttocks.
Two-ingredient long-term stimulation of collagen type I and III, repair, plump, tender, firm, one-step, and maintain the aging effect for 5-7 years
- No embolism, 0 nodules
- Complete metabolism, 0 residue
- Self-derived anti-aging, stimulate the growth of own collagen
- A course of treatment lasts for more than 2 years
- The skin is naturally plump, firm, smooth and elastic
- The difference from other Sculp products
The difference from other PCL/PLLA product:
- More content, higher concentration, the content of poly-L-lactic acid is 360mg.(Other PCL/PLLA Sculp products generally require four to five courses of treatment, but SCULP5D has more concentration, so the unit volume is absorbed after injection The larger the amount, the better the filling effect, and the number of injection sessions is reduced to a greater extent).
- Smaller particles: The average particle diameter is 3-7 um, the product dispersibility and uniformity are better, and 0 nodules are produced.
- The minimum injection needle can be 31G, which greatly reduces the trauma area and pain of the patient.
- Activation time is only 10 minutes.
1. Be sure to knead after injection. The three-five principle: knead five times a day, five minutes each time, for five consecutive days;
2. Be sure to tell customers not to stay up late, as staying up late affects collagen regeneration;
3. The injection level should not be deep, and the deep injection will affect the growth effect;
4. Do not touch the injection part with water for 24 hours after injection;
5. Try to avoid spicy foods for one week after injection to avoid spicy stimulation;
6. It will be absorbed within a week after injection. According to the physical condition of the customer, the effect will be obtained in 1 to 3 months. The normal age is relatively young and the effect is more satisfactory; if you are over 50 years old, it is recommended to follow the tutorial.
1. Active skin infection, skin herpes attack, allergy attack
2. Pregnant women, lactating women and minors
3. Autoimmune diseases
4. People with scar constitution
5. Those who take anticoagulant drugs and similar health products for a long time should use it with caution.
1. Origin of Sculptra5D?
2. How to operate Sculptra5D ?
Soak in activation solution for 10-30 minutes
Shake it for 5-10 minutes before use, just use a 30g needle. After shaking well, take one out and use it immediately. Be sure to shake it up again before taking the second one. Can't all be taken out and put there to stand still.Use a 30G sharp needle to subcutaneously inject no more than 0.2ml per point, and the face should be mixed with 5ml of water and 3ml of water.
3. How long will the effect of Sculptra5D last?
Immediately after the Sculp 5D treatment, the skin will be filled with more plumpness, and the effect is ideal. However, with the absorption of normal saline, the swelling will generally be reduced within three days, and the effect will generally last for more than 25 months after 3 to 4 treatments.
4. How long is the interval between treatments with Sculptra5D?
If you want to achieve the effect, you will usually apply 2-4 times directly, with an interval of 4-6 weeks between each time.
Postoperative reaction of Sculptra5D?
1. After treatment, there may be tenderness, redness, swelling or bruising near the treatment site, which usually disappears after a few days;
2. A very small number of people sometimes form palpable granules or lumps under the skin, massage after treatment to help reduce swelling
How to use
How to use
Shipping will be through by randomly by DHL ,Fedex ,Ups .
International: $35-60.00 ( 2-10 working days),finally will be according to the package size ,weight and countries. *This does not include any delays from customs*